Michael’s Place Program Calendar
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING OUR SUPPORT GROUP PROGRAM
Michael’s Place is diligently following public health recommendations in effort to stop or slow the spread of COVID-19 because the health of our community and the grieving families we serve is of utmost importance to us.
In light of the important need for physical distancing, Michael’s Place is offering the following support opportunities:
- Our staff will be working remotely and will be available for scheduled Phone Support for both current and newly interested individuals during the normal office hours of Monday-Thursday, 9:00am-5:00pm.
- GriefShare will be offered in-person Wednesdays, September 16th – December 16th.Click here for more information.
- Monthly Writing Through Loss Workshop will be offered online on Tuesdays, 10:00-11:30 am, beginning April 14th. Click here for more information.
- Beginning Monday, September 28th, Michael’s Place will be holding weekly indoor grief support groups for children, teens, and adults. This program will be held at an off-site location that will allow for social distancing and provide the safest opportunity for our families. If you are interested, please contact us at GoodGrief@MyMichaelsPlace.net or (231) 947-6453 for more information. Registration is required and safety protocol must be followed in order to best ensure the safety and well-being of all of the participants.
If you are in need of support, or are interested in taking part in our online support groups, please email GoodGrief@MyMichaelsPlace.net and we will get you connected.
Michael’s Place Office Hours*
Regular Office Hours are September 1- May 31: Monday-Thursday, 9:00am-5:00pm
Summer Office Hours are June 1-August 31: Monday-Thursday, 9:00am-4:00pm
* With extended evening and weekend hours for grief support programming.
Michael’s Place observes major holidays.