Michael’s Place Program Calendar
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING OUR SUPPORT GROUP PROGRAM
Michael’s Place is diligently following public health recommendations in effort to stop or slow the spread of COVID-19 because the health of our community and the grieving families we serve is of utmost importance to us.
In light of the important need for physical distancing, Michael’s Place is offering the following support opportunities:
- Our staff will be working remotely and will be available for scheduled Phone Support for both current and newly interested individuals during the normal office hours of Monday-Thursday, 9:00am-5:00pm.
- ONLINE Grief Support Groups will also be available to enrolled adults beginning Monday, April 13th and available opportunities are listed on the calendar below.
- GriefShare will be offering online support Wednesdays, May 6th – July 29th.Click here for more information.
- Monthly Writing Through Loss Workshop will be offered online on Tuesdays, 10:00-11:30 am, beginning April 14th. Click here for more information.
- Beginning Monday, July 27th, Michael’s Place will be holding a six-session grief support group program for children and adults who are enrolled in our grief support program. This program will be held off-site in an outdoor location that will allow for social distancing and provide the safest opportunity for our families. If you are interested, please contact us at GoodGrief@MyMichaelsPlace.net or (231) 947-6453 for more information. Registration is required and safety protocol must be followed in order to best ensure the safety and well-being of all of the participants.
If you are in need of support, or are interested in taking part in our online support groups, please email GoodGrief@MyMichaelsPlace.net and we will get you connected.
Michael’s Place Office Hours*
Michael’s Place is closed for Winter Break Monday, December 23- Thursday, January 2nd.
Regular Office Hours are September 1- May 31: Monday-Thursday, 9:00am-5:00pm
Summer Office Hours are June 1-August 31: Monday-Thursday, 9:00am-4:00pm
* With extended evening and weekend hours for grief support programming.
Michael’s Place observes major holidays.